How To Unroot Samsung Galaxy Note With One Click On Windows
The Galaxy Note surely is one of the flashiest Android handsets out there with it’s massive 5.3” screen sporting the Super AMOLED HD display. The device surely packs all the elements to to become a media powerhouse for movies, games and music and not to mention editing stuff as well. With it’s full potential unleashed to rooting, if you for some odd reason want to unroot the device, it just got very easy. Thanks to XDA-Developers forum member dr.ketan for packing up the unrooting script. This script is to be used to unroot the Galaxy Note, only if you used the Easy Rooting Toolkit as posted by us.
The unrooting script, like the rooting script is meant for Windows only for now, though we’re sure Linux and Mac will follow soon enough. So if you’re sure that your phone was rooted via the Easy Rooting Toolkit, here’s how you can unroot your Galaxy Note.
Disclaimer: Please follow this guide at your own risk. AndroidCruze Tips will not be liable if your device gets damaged or bricked during the process.
Rooted Galaxy Note of course.
Samsung USB Drivers.
- To begin, download the unrooting toolkit and extract it on your PC.
- Now make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device. (Settings > Applications > Development.)
- Also, make sure to check Unknown Sources in Settings > Applications.
- Connect the Galaxy Note to the PC via USB cable and set to to Charge Only mode.
- Open the rooting toolkit folder and run RUNME-UNROOT.bat to begin the unrooting process.
There onwards, simply follow the on screen instructions and prompts to remove all root access on your Galaxy Note. This simple! For updates and queries, head over to the